This enchanting beach house blends contemporary design, mature, tree-studded landscaping and the imposing, natural vista of the widest part of the Seadrift Lagoon to provide a tranquil, stylish getaway within a short, scenic drive from downtown San Francisco. The entertainment-sized great room offers sweeping water views and clerestory vistas of Mount Tamalpais. There is a warm copper-sheeted fireplace. The master suite enjoys the same water view that graces the great room, and includes a spacious master bath with steam shower and Jacuzzi tub. Both the Great Room and Master Suite opens to a large, South-facing, sun-drenched patio on the Lagoon side of the property providing a spectacular outdoor lounging and entertaining area and is prelude to a water-front deck the width of the property. This sunny compound includes floating dock perfect for kayaks or small sailing craft The home has been lovingly maintained & updated over the years by the owner who lived in it as a primary residence for 28 years.
- Large Great Room with high ceilings that opens to a large patio and lagoon with dock
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Updated Kitchen with concrete counters & Island with travertine counter
- Light colored slate flooring in public rooms
- Updated Master Bath with warm floors, Mr. Steam shower, dual shower heads, & Jacuzzi tub
- Master Suite faces the Lagoon and opens to the patio
- 2 additional bedrooms with one large enough to serve as an office/bedroom combo
- 1-car attached garage plus room for 4 cars on the driveway
- Additional storage sheds built to match the house and shield it from the street
- Walls of windows look out on the Lagoon
- Approximately 1930 Sq. Ft. of living space and 7500 Sq. Ft. lot
Proudly offered for sale by a partnership of DeckerBullock Sotheby’s and Oceanic Realty, Inc. For further information and a tour contact Randi Deutsch, 415-699-9224 or Chris Harrington, 415-250-0822.