Ideally located at the south end of town near the Golden Gate Bridge, this Mid-Century townhouse-style duplex has enchanting Portofino-like views of the Sausalito waterfront and San Francisco Bay. Built in 1965 and on the market for the first time, this duplex is a short drive to San Francisco with easy access to the Golden Gate Ferry, making it a perfect commute location.
Situated side-by-side, each two-story unit features a covered carport on opposite ends. Available for a tenant or owner occupant, Unit #195 was recently updated with engineered hardwood floors in the main level Great Room, stylish grey quartz counter tops in the kitchen, brushed chrome light fixtures and hardware, new paint throughout, new carpeting on the stairs and lower level. Lower level bathroom has new floor and subflooring. Unit #197 is tenant-occupied and well-maintained. This tenant pays $2700/month rent, month-to-month.
Each Unit has:
• 2 bedrooms and 1½ baths
• 2-car side-by-side covered carport with storage/laundry room
• High ceilings in upper level
• Sliders and a wall of glass that open to the view deck
• Fireplaces in the living rooms
• Decks off of lower bedrooms
• Air space between units (except at lower bathrooms)
• Approximately 1230 square feet
• Approximately 16,017 square foot lot total for both (possible potential for a condo conversion—check with the City)
• Electric & gas meter and a shared water meter
Property improvements include:
• Insulated foam roof installed in 2011 by Abril Roofing
• New sewer lateral