Built by and Interior & Landscape Designer in 2003, this Seadrift Lagoon home is set on a wide lot with lovely private entry garden.
- 3 bedrooms 2 full baths + Art Studio (with 4 twin bunk beds built in at the end of the room, with a loft platform for a queen mattress, accessed by a built-in ladder)
- Hot Tub
- Solar (4.1 kw)
- 2-500 Gallon Water Tanks for irrigation
- at the wider portion of the lagoon where the opposite homes angle away
- Stored under the rear deck or on the dock/7 kayaks, 2 paddle boards, a sunfish, a canoe, a dingy and a rowing shell. Not to mention the huge blowup trampoline floating island
- Large Great Room with skylights which hosted fundraising events