47 Prospect Ave Sausalito, CA
- Beds 4
- Baths 3
- Sq.Ft 4390
- Status Sold
- Captivating views of San Francisco Bay, Bay Bridge, Alcatraz, East Bay and San Francisco City Skyline
- One of the first 5 homes built on “The Hill” in Sausalito’s coveted “Banana Belt” in the late 1800’s on a prime site chosen for it’s sunny and sheltered warm weather.
- This home was completely remodeled with major structural upgrades and updates in 2002
- Perfect for both large as well as cozy intimate gatherings. This home has hosted many notable personalities over its extensive history
- Easy access to Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Ferry and Marin Airporter
- Nearby recreational activities, many accessible by foot, include hiking trails, boat marinas, paddle boarding, kayaking, bike paths and Bay tours by Seaplane
- Convenient access to a vibrant downtown with all its art galleries, boutique shops and variety of restaurants from casual to fine dining.
- Private and lush gardens featuring koi pond and serene living spaces
- Spacious rooms with 3 fireplaces, built-in speakers, view balconies, air conditioning on the upper level and easy access to both upper and kitchen levels from an attached garage and 3 bedroom-bath suites (one on each level).